Hey Tar Heels! I’m Lizzy, a Carolina senior and I designed a Carolina digital planner to help you plan out your spring semester.
Last year, I got into digital planning to keep up with my busy schedule across all my devices. Last year, I created a Carolina-themed digital planner that I constantly used and wanted to create an updated one for 2022!
It’s designed to help you keep up with your school assignments and extracurriculars alongside important dates from the 2022 academic calendar. The planner even includes blank pages at the bottom for any notes or doodles you might want to add.
Each month includes an overview with important dates for Carolina students, including FDOC, holidays, and more. You can also find these dates in the “UNC” tab in the top left corner.
Why use a digital planner:
- Since it’s digital, you can access it whenever and wherever you need to! I keep the calendar on my tablet and have it automatically back up to my drive, so I can pull it up on any device.
- It is completely customizable. You can easily mark it up – decorate it with digital stickers or images, and then easily clear off the page if you need to.
- You can easily rearrange your schedule if things change – and commitments are always changing as a college student. If an assignment deadline changes I will select the text and adjust as needed.
How to download the planner:
- Open the PDF in a note-taking app. I personally like Notability, GoodNotes or Adobe Acrobat, which is available to download with a UNC ONYEN.
- Download the sticker files to add flair to your planner.
- Time to start planning!
I hope this Carolina digital planner will help you as we head into 2021 and the spring semester. Happy planning, Tar Heels!
Download the stickers by clicking the button below