During this week at Carolina, alumnus Howard Lee — Chapel Hill’s first black mayor — shared his journey into leadership. A Grammy award-winning singer led a masterclass for Tar Heel students. And the Best Buddies program helped individuals with developmental disabilities engage with and contribute to the community. See all that you might’ve missed this week at Carolina, Feb. 24-March 2, in the video and highlights below.
- Terry Rhodes named interim dean of the College of Arts & Sciences.
- Carolina alumnus and Chapel Hill’s first black mayor discusses his journey into leadership.
- The UNC School of Law prepares the next generation of lawyers and leaders to serve the state, nation and world.
- Grammy award-winning singer leads masterclass with Carolina students.
- Carolina’s Best Buddies program helps individuals with developmental disabilities engage with and contribute to the community through its coffee shop.