It’s Senior Week at Carolina, so we celebrated the #UNC Class of 2019 with activities like the annual Bell Tower Climb. And we showcased creativity across campus on Arts Everywhere Day. See all that you might’ve missed this week at Carolina, April 7-13, in the video and highlights below.
- The UNC Class of 2019 celebrates Senior Week.
- New vending machines on campus share short stories from Carolina writers.
- Arts Everywhere Day showcases arts and creativity across campus.
- The UNC School of Media and Journalism prepares students to shape a changing industry.
- Tar Heels raise more than $6 million on GiveUNC.